Documents for Worksite Partners
We’ve tried to make the paperwork as simple as possible. Just a couple of quick notes:
- Please fill out multiple Job Descriptions if you wish to have teens matched to different types of work within your organization. You can also fill out Job Descriptions online here. We will only need one Worksite Agreement per worksite.
- Note that we are handling Start and End dates differently this year. We have suggested two possible sets of start and end dates, but also have a custom option if neither of those date sets work for you. Additionally, you can choose to have a percentage of your requested teens matched to multiple start dates (this may be a nice option for sites that typically request a large number of teens).
- It is important that all worksites be able to provide roughly 120 hours of work experience to teens. If you are unsure how to do this within your current schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call YES (273-8364) and we will be happy to help talk through the options.
- If the work schedule that you propose is flexible, please indicate it on the form.
- If this is the first time you or your worksite is completing this paperwork, we are happy to arrange a one-on-one meeting to go through the paperwork together. Again, just email email@example.com or call 273-8364 and we will set something up.