Documents for Worksite Partners
We’ve tried to make the paperwork as simple as possible. Just a couple of quick notes:
- Please fill out multiple Job Descriptions if you wish to have teens matched to different types of work within your organization. You can also fill out Job Descriptions online here. We will only need one Worksite Agreement per worksite.
- Please give thought to the start and end dates for your program and account for any training sessions that will happen before the first day of work. Our general guidelines for start and end dates this year are 6/25 and 8/10. If you would like to have teens working earlier than 6/25, please note it on your Job Description.
- It is important that all worksites be able to provide roughly 120 hours of work experience to teens. If you are unsure how to do this within your current schedule, please email email@example.com or call YES (273-8364) and we will be happy to help talk through the options.
- If the work schedule that you propose is flexible, please indicate it on the form.
- If this is the first time you or your worksite is completing this paperwork, we are happy to arrange a one-on-one meeting to go through the paperwork together. Again, just email or call 273-8364 and we will set something up.